PMP (Project Management Professional) is an industry standard Project Management program that prepares students to understand Project activities and resolve real environment business problems. Candidates from this program will become Efficient in managing project activities with the emphasis on business.
Training Objectives of PMP:
The Main Objective of PMP is to impart the required knowledge to project managers aspiring to get PMP certification from PMI’s standard processes and terminology for project management. The Overall Course gives you the skills to ensure your projects are completed in time and on budget while giving your client the product they expect.
Target Students / Prerequisites:
Students must be belonging to IT Background and having basic programming skills.
PMP Course Details
- Knowledge Areas
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resources Management
- Professional Responsibility
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Program Review
- Project Management Theories
- Collective Best Practices as set out in Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) from PMI.
- Discussion of Project Management Experiences
- Avoiding mistakes and pitfalls encountered by Project Managers in the past
- Practicing the established Best Practices
- Practice Questions
- End of module mini-tests and discussions
- Assessment & Review
- Full-length assessment to gauge trainees understanding of program
- Review of the course